As a matter of fact … it’s not about us!
We like the idea of the guy behind the scenes that has a major impact to the overall success of a project – and let’s other people shine. We don’t talk about our contributions to the people of our community because we feel it’s simply something we should do without any credit. The fact is credit should be given to those who contribute their time and efforts. The people who ask for our help – those working on the ground to make a better life for everyone. However – our marketing people tell us it is very important to share some of the things we do. Begrudgingly – we submit a short list of our contributions below. But really – we’re just a contributor. Our respect goes out to the people who work for a better life for others...asking nothing in return. They are our hero’s!
We encourage local business to invest in our community!
Builders alliance provides financial support to the following local services:
- Bellingham Rotary Clubs
- Western Athletics
- Numerous youth activities - Eagle Scouts, 4H, Boys and Girls Club or Whatcom Local High School Boosters
- Bellingham Food Bank
- Hospice House
Associations and Certifications:
- FSC - Forest Stewardship Council • (www.fsc.org)
- BIAW - Building Industry Association of Whatcom County • (www.biawc.com)
- SICBA - Skagit Island County Building Association • (www.sicba.org)
- AGC - Associated General Contractors • (www.agc.org)
- LMC - Lumbermens Merchandising Corporation • (www.lmc.net) - Buying co-op provides Builders Alliance with national buying power.
- WBMA - Western Building Material Association • (www.wbma.org)
- NLBMDA - National Lumber & Building Material Association • (www.dealer.org)